Go Back   Mothers' Hideaway > The Cabana > The Cabana

Notices

Old 05-23-2010, 02:45 PM
Administrator

Is marriage easy?

Tell us about your marriage or relationship. Is it easy or hard? What is your favorite part about it? What do you wish could improve? What's changed in your time together? Why did you pick him/her?? Are you a happy wife??
Old 05-23-2010, 02:56 PM

Is it easy or hard?
So far, it's been very easy. Maybe that's because we were both settled and had our own thing going? I don't know. Or maybe because I'm so old I'm more relaxed than I was at 25.

What is your favorite part about it? I love hanging out with him everyday. I love having an awesome roommate that I can fondle whenever I want

What do you wish could improve?
Maybe his communication skills? I don't know though, we do okay.

What's changed in your time together?
We're just more relaxed together but I think that's a good thing. We never worry about how to act or behave. We just are who we are.

Why did you pick him/her??
'Cause he's flippin AMAZING! and he's the only person whom I've never become bored of. He's also the only man who's never let me down.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:18 PM
aka Goosey

Marriage is work, sometimes easy work and sometimes hard work. Just like anything else in life you have to put into it what you want to get out. If you dont try and just expect you will be miserable, eventually.

My favorite part? Having someone who loves me as is, no expectations of meeting a certain look or personality or acting embarrassed if Im not just so.

Improvements? Right now his attitude about life in general. However, when you have a spouse suffering from depression/anxiety disorder plus health issues you have to learn to adjust a few things and a few expectations.

Changed? Financial circumstances have downshifted. Inhibitions have gone out the window LOL(which he likes). I cant think of anything else specifically thats changed. Lots of little things Im sure.

Why'd I pick him? Because he's a really, really good man.
Go Back   Mothers' Hideaway > The Cabana > The Cabana

Tags
easy, marriage