Go Back   Mothers' Hideaway > Kiddie Island > The Kiddie Pool

Notices

Old 05-06-2017, 08:16 AM
Lazy Lounger

Behavior

Hey all. So I'm needing some advice/guidance. My 5yo son has recently been acting out in school. Saying inappropriate things "butt crack/ butt head," and yesterday, in horse play, he smacked a student! Literally 4/5 days this school week we've gotten negative reports. It's the most mind-blowing thing because he is normally such a model student, kind-hearted, polite, a gentleman. He has experienced a location/school transition a couple of months ago, as he's an Army kid. But other than that, I just do not understand at all. Nothing traumatic going on at home or with us (parents); if anything, he thinks we're gross for loving each other too much LOL. but seriously, for the life of me I can't understand this. Literally losing sleep over it because it does sadden me I keep looking for some kinda of sign, anything, suggesting something's bothering him or something...but he's just his normal, silly, sweet self at home. The only thing we can come up with is that perhaps he's trying to fit in 🤷🏽*♀️ I really don't know. He's always been a leader, a one quick to correct and redirect other students and his brother when they're doing wrong, etc. Why the change is what I can't figure out. The horsing around during classroom transitions isn't all too new, but is usually, when it's time to take places and learn he's ready...and he certainly has never smacked anyone smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go Back   Mothers' Hideaway > Kiddie Island > The Kiddie Pool

Tags
behavior