Go Back   Mothers' Hideaway > The Cabana > The Cabana

Notices

Old 11-29-2009, 07:59 AM
Loving my 2 little men

Decorating!

Anyone decorated their house yet??

Today we are finally getting to it! I'm so excited. I can't wait for Matt to get into the Christmas spirit with us.

:circletree:
Old 11-29-2009, 08:12 AM
Gettin' Lei'd

I'm going to try to talk my dh into doing it today, but I have a feeling he will try to put it off. I may end up doing most of it myself, but then when that happens I am pissed off the whole time. I still have to figure out where to put the tree...Ava's toys have taken over the living room.:eyeroll:
Old 11-29-2009, 09:42 AM
Gettin' Lei'd

We put up our outside lights a few weeks ago while we has some freakishly warm weather and we started turning them on Thanksgiving night.

Here's our tiny house. We really need something for on the left, it looks so bare there.

Old 11-29-2009, 09:49 AM
Canuck Mama

Your house is cute Marcia! Do you have a small string of light you could put in the window? That might even things out.

I'd like to get to it today but I doubt it's going to happen. We have to do some clean up in the basement before a load of drywall gets here this week and today is really the only day we can do it. I don't think we're going to my mom's for dinner though so we could possibly put the tree up later this afternoon when Ben wakes up from his nap. I'll have to see if I can convince my DH.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:00 AM
Gettin' Lei'd

Nothing for us. Yet? We might decide to get some simple lights to put up on the outside of our house. Which means we would also need to buy a ladder. We'll see!
Old 11-29-2009, 10:04 AM
Cabana Girl

I'm going to try to do it today. Dh got my decorations out of the attic the night before his surgery, so I have boxes sitting all over my kitchen. I have other things I'm trying to get to today, too, so we'll see! I'm not looking forward to doing it all by myself. :eyeroll:
Old 11-29-2009, 10:20 AM
Gettin' Lei'd

We did the outside on Friday and we are still working on getting our butts moving to get the tree up. I can't wait to decorate it but dreading it because Conner is going to drive us crazy with it! lol
Old 11-29-2009, 10:37 AM
One happy mama

We decorated yesterday....I need to take some pics and post them.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:35 AM
Lucky mama

I have boxes all out and ready to go, I'll be decorating as I take breaks with my schoolwork today, I have 2 massive papers due :eyeroll: Last year we decorated outside too, but with moving in less than three weeks, I don't think we'll do that here. It makes me sad but oh well

We should be getting to Virginia the 20th of next month, so we'll get a tree when we get there and have it up and decorated. I will have my decorations marked for the movers to put into the living room when we get to the new house and get re-decorated as soon as we get there.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:28 PM
aka Goosey

Not yet. I am thinking next weekend.
Go Back   Mothers' Hideaway > The Cabana > The Cabana

Tags
decorating